Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Train of Denial Departing Without Me

(Picture by Dave Naz)
The Rope has Its own energy and life force that entrances me, but I'm learning that He is the prism that transforms that energy into a varying array of movements and emotions which is what I'm actually craving even more than Rope alone lately. This is why I begin to fall apart after not seeing Him for 3 or more weeks. I hate to admit that He has placed me in yet another vulnerable state but He has. How slow I am to not recognize how He has adjusted His implementation of Jute to withdraw from me the mental and emotional state He desires since we first started playing.

He is a Master with using Rope in erotic torture as the Jute unforgivingly sliced into the delicate folds of my vagina; partially suspended by one point to balance on one leg while leaning back due to another point. There was no midway point, no adjustment that provided any comfort or escape from my distress. His eyes were lit and alive from our scene as He watched how the Rope tangled me and then disappeared to cause the pain He knew I needed, how my breaths became short and rapid as I fought the urge to complain or whimper so He wouldn't think I was in real trouble and take me down, how sweat from the pain began to bead at the small of my back and applied a thin layer of moisture to gloss my body, how my juices mingled with the Jute to realign the heavens and make all things right again.

He began to take me down but applied one last good pull to my torturous pelvic harness, His eyes piercing me and I could tell He already knew the expression I was going to give Him and His satisfaction when I complied. For my reward, He held me there a little longer and pressed His body against mine in a wonderful embrace.

At one point I ended up face down, suspended at the chest with my ass suspended higher than my head into the air. The pressure this put on my chest and arms was incredible, and I felt equally as vulnerable with my entire bottom ready for whatever He decided. Of course His decision was a delicious combination of pain and pleasure causing me to explode into a ball of lust. My cum fell, rolling to the front of my pubis where it lept to its peril and united with the floor. I've never had pain applied to my g-spot before, but I miss the sensation already.

I don't remember at what point the Rope was loosened to fall beside me onto the floor, but I cradled It as Its tail gently slid across my face behind my ear and weaved Itself through my hair to hold me. He began spanking me, which I could barely tolerate and seemed a little unusual until He restarted to warm me up as it had been so long. Yum... I was spanked, whipped, flogged, caned, crop dusted, striped, fried and sauteed! Orgasm after orgasm with my back uncontrollably arching, my ass begging and pleading to meet the next strike, the thud of His glorious leather flogger, the deliciously sharp sting of His whip. It was like riding the Orgasm Carousel and I loved every moment, not wanting to get off.

Ahh, and there it is. I am going to finally step off the Train of Denial and admit it to myself. I don't know if it only works with Him or not, but I love to take the pain He inflicts with its sweet medley of pleasure and "oh, what the fuck was that?!" Last night, tears were brought to my eyes for the first time (damn, I hate feeling like a virgin) but I loved the flood of new hormones and sensations and Rope and oh yes, the pussy spanking that made me talk. I'm very vocal with moaning and even screaming, but talking is not something that I do easily yet that did it. Yep, I admit it....

No comments:

Post a Comment