Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Taoist Sexual Yogi Revolution




Image from Black Snake Moan (Christina Ricci)



While I don't have much time to blog right now, my experience last night was unimaginable. My Top allowed another to play me whose energy is electrified and intensely sexual, to say the very least. The kind of raw, deviant, deliciously kinky, sadistic bondage that initially sparked my darkest desires since puberty. The same craving and energy as the dynamic created in Black Snake Moan between Christina Ricci and Samuel L. Jackson. I can only remain in this pre-orgasmic state until he plays me again and I can't wait. I can still feel the Ropes running all over my body, my clit still engorged, my nipples still hard, the fine hairs on my body still at attention, my pussy still wet.



On the flip side of the coin, I loved gently spanking my sweet one last night afterwards. What a delicious ass, I just loved the way it felt between my teeth, under my hands, under my nails. I wanted to cane and flog her but was partially tired out from my bondage session. she was kneeling, laying her torso onto the lap of my Top/her Master. I chose to sit on her back after I had deliberated the angle and positioning I desired to give her just a little sample spanking.



Hmm, well I better go get something to eat and get a workout on. I'm planning a trip to NY in April and need to be in fairly good shape, if not in top shape. My Top, by Hisself, makes me feel like I've been hit by a freight train (yum) so I know a NY style play club will require more stamina. Besides that, classes restarted today and I better get busy. Business ethics, principles of finance, skin lit like fire and a deep need to be penetrated while still dizzy from his energy. I guess I should've known what I was getting into when this man stated he is a devotee of "Taoist sexual yoga." Duh! LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment