Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rope Dance




Ropework: Austin Jake; picture: Houston Jake; me in the middle


Oh, my! Writer's block. I'm getting so frustrated right now, I don't know what to do. Perhaps half the problem is my extreme urge to have a mind bending, soul ripping, gut wrenching, lip biting, back scratching, tear filled fuck session with a 9 inch stud to make me sing in 10 different languages and chant in 5 others. Going to the store and seeing two of the hottest 6 foot +, bald headed, solidly corn fed, beef cake men has warped my mind to where I can't even think. I'm not eevn srue if I can tihnk stgariht rhigt now! One black, one mexican american. Hell! I don't discriminate, I'm like the UN, I'm trying to unite all the nations that are skilled at eating pussy and servicing me. (Isn't that their latest mission?)






Anyway, I was trying to write my blog on an awesome Rope top that I re-met at the WhatKnot. Oh, his strict bondage had my heart skipping beats and my body pre-orgasmic from the moment he bound me in that hobble style manner. The compression of the Rope around my chest, hips, ass, thighs. For as bad as I wanted to spread my legs to accept more pleasure, this added immensely to his binding them closed. Then he had me kneel and applied a gag made of jute and bound my head so my body was forced in a hyperflexed position. How delicious this felt I can't even explain in human words. If anyone were to ask, I'd have to explain in gentle sighs, moans and groans. At one point, he got eye to eye with me and gave this sweetly impish smile that made my heart skip merrily through fields of Bermuda grasses naked with the sun warming my entire body. Oddly enough, the smile also reminded me that he was in control of not just my body, but my mind and my reaction in his hands.




The untying was just as sensuous as the tying, with the lengths of Rope gliding across my skin slow enough for me to feel each fiber rolled into it. We maintained some form of physical touch for closeness which helped to reassure me, which I'm unsure of why I needed the reassurance but I did anyway. Touching his hand, leaning my body against his chest, sitting across his lap to then lift my hips to assist in Its removal and to draw my body closer at the same time. It was a divine dance that ended abruptly when I realized (or remembered) that we were in a room full of people. Don't get me wrong, not everyone was looking, but for some strange reason I became embarrassed. It felt as if we had just made love in front of a large group of people and whether they were paying attention or not, I became embarrassed. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist about certain things, and it was a feeling I haven't had in all my times of playing in front of others so this is unusual for me.




Either way, I had an awesome afternoon and evening. I may have to see about an encore.

No comments:

Post a Comment