Thursday, January 15, 2009

Toy'ed

Picture: Angelina Jolie
Originally written 2 months ago...
I hopped on the highway trying to rush home, I've got a lot to do today and have to go back to work this morning so I hit 35 hard trying to fly. When I enter the highway, there is a pick up in front of me in the right lane and an 18 wheeler the next lane over to my left. He sped up so that he blocked me in the right lane by closing the distance from his front bumper and the pick up's rear, then adjusted his speed so he could watch me through the windows in the door of the cab almost side by side. Since he went through such great effort, of course, my exhibitionist self decided to give him a little show. Nothing overtly sexual, but subtle eroticism never hurt anyone... angling my body to psychologically give the impression of an offering, tilting my head so he can have a look at my neck, gently stroking my hair as he seemed to want to, ensuring some cleavage was visible from his angle. He watched intently and seemed to enjoy our moment of intimacy. After a few minutes, he rewarded me by honking twice and slowing his speed to release me from the rolling road block.

There are those wonderful times that I love being a toy, even just a few seconds can feel like hours. Even the time that an acquaintance blocked my path for a few moments, backing me up and cornering me. He used the threat of proximity to move my body at the angles he desired, to smell my scent, and once the level of squirm he desired presented he released me. An extreme turn on, my panties were wet after that episode and all the other ones he had me endure over a period of a few months. Each time I saw him was a different test, building the sexual tension until it hung in the air between us. One older friend of mine suggested that I "just fuck him already and get it over with" since we were heating up everyone in the area that witnessed our play on occasion. Eventually, it exploded into my first time being truly controlled during sex. Sometimes the tease is better than the final act which is interesting, but what makes it all addictive is when the final act superpasses the tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment