Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kinky Drawers


I was so nervous for my first time being a live model for these artists. I have never done anything like that before. For some strange reason, I suddenly feared my own body and what others would think of it. Knowing that artists have such a keen eye, I thought they would frown at any imperfections they noticed. Yet they were great. Very kind, inviting, and did the best they could to put me at ease and make me feel welcomed. I always say that I am not a model by any sense of the word; I just thought it'd be fun to give it a try.


Mr. V. was there to provide comfort and was my safety blanket. One of the artists had noticed right away that the moment I felt unsafe I went to go sit on his lap. I initially hadn't noticed that I had done this, but with his nod of affirmation, I had to realize that this is a pattern that I have. I do feel safer in his arms and know that he would never let anything hurt me.


The first pose was rather benign and casual. Incredibly, I soon realized that even the most relaxing pose can get pretty tough to hold when you have to remain completely still for 30 minutes. Pressure points build up and there is a constant need to balance meditative thought to stay in position while ignoring the position. My yoga practice helped and this experience has helped to inspire me to continue to practice.


The artists are like me in that they were so critical of their own work. More critical than I in that I saw the beauty of their talents and abilities. To me, it is magical to be able to take life and recreate it using a blank canvas and pencils. There exists a form of spirituality within that plane that I think many take for granted, no matter what the level of skill may be.


The second pose was a lot more demanding, a birthing pose. Lying face down on the floor with my knees spread apart, stomach between thighs, toes touching, arms outstretched, head tucked and remaining for about 30 minutes. I began to have my own spiritual experience. Floating between one consciousness and another, concentrating on the movement of air into my nose, filling my lungs and circulating throughout my body. I did my best to transfer tension, pressure and pain to alternating sides until I finally couldn't take the sensation in my lower legs any longer. The tingling sensation of my knees remaining bent for so long had passed and a stage began where there was an unusual sense of pain. It did not feel specific to my legs, yet existed as a roaring ache flowing upward until my tolerance reached its peak and I stretched upward to revive my body.


My Daddy was right there to help me get to standing and upon realizing I couldn't move my feet to walk, he picked me up in one smooth motion and set me on his lap. My feet turned pink and the pins and needles sensation in them was overwhelming. Of course, the Lady of the house seized the opportunity to rub my feet in that condition and I expected no less. I was thrilled to have Her do it (what a damn masochist).


I enjoyed the entire experience and thank everyone who let me be a part of it. Daddy and I are talking about returning to the next one and bringing another youngster with us next time. He is a talented young man, another artist, and he is kinky as well. This might be an awesome idea, as I do need a boy to play with and it's someone my Troll already likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment