Monday, June 15, 2009

Dragon's Tail

Dragon Prince by Boris Vallejo
http://vallejo.ural.net/1984/


Usually, I play in the dark slowly stepping toward the edge without any idea of where it may be. Feeling around blindfolded until I think I feel it then bounce around somewhere near it to see how far I can push it. Not so with my first experience with a dragon's tail.

He said he would give a couple of warm up taps so I can get a feel for what it's like. The first one was a delay, an almost "what was that?" The second swing was the one that brought the hell. By the third swing, my nails were dug in, my back was arched, a moan escaped and I was immediately at the edge and knew it. It was like someone took the blinders off and I could see very clearly where my edge was and there was no bouncing around this one.

It was raw, gritty, dirty and inescapable. A tear was brought to my eye as I stretched my ass as far as I could get it for another. The pain shot through me like a nuclear fire, yet settled in the waters of my pussy and the moans that sang out. Unforgiving, it made my nipples harder with each strike. Unconsoling, my body began winding up into a pre-orgasmic state. In front of an audience, no one else existed except the dragon's tail and I, tottering and almost falling over my edge together.

I loved it and feared it simultaneously. I wanted more with a drive I've rarely felt before, yet wasn't sure of how much more I could take. The yeses and nos that argued back and forth in my mind, the stinging pain that fought against my orgasm, the tears that cooled the heat - no wonder I loved it and can't wait to do it again. Only next time, a more private setting and a little foreplay for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment