Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Encounter

Threesome by Miguel Tio

My first encounter with kink came rather unexpectedly and took weeks to process exactly what happened for everyone involved. The situation just evolved when I went over to my close friend's apartment.

His cousin was staying over and we all ended up hanging out the whole day, talking and laughing. The day rolled into night and Snake asked me if I was going to stay over. This was our usual conversation after hanging out, and the translation for this is, "Do you wanna fuck?" I'd known him for 4+ years at this point, so hell yeah I'm staying over.

We went back to his place, ate and drank more. We set up a bed on the floor for his cousin. He was viewed as being a bit of a third wheel, but he was Snake's cousin and I felt that I had very little say in the matter. Snake and I settled into a cuddle on the couch. We talked for a little while longer, started kissing and his cousin turned out the lights the moment Snake's hand went into my shorts.

Snake was magical with his hands, tongue and everything else. He was a deliciously sensual and skilled lover. He had the ability to make me cum non-stop for a minimum of 30 minutes straight. Screaming orgasms that caused my legs to tremble uncontrollably, a puddle beneath me, and being scratched by my own nails dug into my skin. He was so good, my pussy was wet just from the sight of him. He was smokin' hot, sexy and gorgeous also. 6 pack, broad shoulders, very athletic, extremely high endurance.

Anyway, I ended up on that bed made for his cousin after riding Snake on the couch, then doggie on the edge of couch, being eaten on the edge of it and various other positions. Finally on the bed, Snake was holding my legs on his shoulders just about to make me cum when his cousin tapped on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. Snake pulled out and moved up to my chest, placing his penis between my breasts and began stroking. Suddenly, I felt a warm mouth on my clit and realized that his cousin was eating my pussy, and rather well. I was attempting to hold out on cumming clitorally, but my body gave in before my mind and I came everywhere. He made a remark about me shooting on his face to Snake, but Snake was all about his business and serious about the whole situation.

The casual titty fuck position Snake initially took changed while my mind was trying to process what he was doing, then I realized that I was pinned down. I struggled against Snake trying to move him, I was confused as this was not something he had normally done and a tiny voice in the back of my head made me suspicious of a man I trusted with my life. His cousin began penetrating me and I began to fight more. He was so huge, he was a man that I would've normally turned down in any other situation because I just couldn't accomodate him. Every half inch he entered increased the fear that I would tear. He entered slowly, I could tell he was trying to be gentle but I was still cursing and fighting. I was mad at Snake for not warning me, or stopping this and for holding me down.

After finally entering me most of the way, he began a smooth, extremely rhythmic motion. I still felt like he was inside my uterus, but the pleasure component began to take over. Once my yelling began to settle into intense moaning, Snake lifted off of me and let his cousin take over. He threw me into so many positions, fucking me as well as he ate me. I came in missionary, I came facing him standing, I came side by side, I lost track of how long and how many positions I came in but I began to finally lose my steam. I got tired, I was panting and unsure if I could take anymore. He asked me if I was ready for him to cum, the first time I heard him speak directly to me all day. His voice was sexy and deep, that quality of bass that makes a woman's nipples hard. I told him yes and he nodded to Snake, who returned to his former position.

Again the brief confusion over what is going on as Snake restrained me but his grip was much firmer than he had ever held me before. He remained completely emotionally stoic. He didn't sway one inch to my pleas of what he was doing and why, but it seems that he knew what was to happen already. His cousin's slow and gentle movements were for my benefit so I could cum. For him to cum, he had to pound me using the entire length of his dick, not half as he had been doing.

He began fucking me harder than I've been fucked by men half his size. He was "roughly" 13+ inches long and 3 1/2 inches wide. Snake's response to my screaming was to gag me with my own panties. I began fighting with everything I could but was no match for Snake's strength. The pain was overwhelming but exquisite. Tears began flowing which finally illicited a response from Snake, he leaned forward to kiss the tears, shush me, and was talking dirty to me (which he knew turned me on tremendously) while I was still pinned down. My legs tiring of unsuccessfully trying to fight off his cousin, he still continued his onslaught without mercy. The inner part of my thighs sore, I knew they'd be bruised the next day.

Screaming through a gag, crying and finally my legs began trembling again from this extreme orgasm that began creeping in slowly. The contractions in my pussy seemed to motivate him to be rougher as he put his hands under my ass, angling me so he could go deeper. My hips stopped fighting and I began riding his cock, calling his name and begging him to keep fucking me. This is another rarity, as I don't beg or call anyone's name but I was not in control on this one. Gag in mouth, it was hard to understand me anyway so my dignity remains intact for the most part. I soon exploded in a way I'd never done before or since this night, cumming at the same time as his cousin.

He pulled out and the three of us laid quietly with me in the middle for a while. I began the long process of trying to understand how I could've came this way through so much pain. The craving to repeat this scene was extremely deep, my head spun and my stomach cramped with needing to have it. This started the rough play, hair pulling, spankings, total control, rape scenes, biting and bondage for me. Snake was taken back by his role as well, that he enjoyed having so much control over me, his first experience in Top space. His cousin said he was just happy he finally got to put the entire cock in for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment