Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Train Ride

Very cool, just happened to find this photo at http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_22/1127523913Q81x79.jpg


This has been one of the roughest weekends I've had in a long time due to my hormones. They're so out of whack that I was literally hopping, dancing and anxious. This hot ass dyke was fucking with me all weekend, calling me everytime she stepped into the facility. Damn it! I love androgyny. toy was wearing this work shirt that showed off every ripple and muscle in his back to include that deep canyon down the middle. he has one of those backs that make me visualize holding onto it with nails dug in, feeling that dizzying long stroke that seems like it will never end until suddenly it hits that back wall just right to force that uncontrollable moan to spill out, that tingle that shoots from my pussy to my nipples and the goosebumps that cover my body when that happens. With overwhelming lust, it brings back to my memory a train ride I took when I was about 19 or so.



I met him somewhere while on a walk. I can't remember where that was as he was so sexy I lost all train of thought when I first saw him. We talked on the phone for a good while, we even went for long walks together and spent many days that lasted into nights just talking and talking while we covered miles of the city of Brooklyn. It seemed we never ran out of anything to talk about, from politics to current events to African Americans in history to society as a whole, religions. His mind was awesome and it was such a turn on to be able to hold a conversation with an intelligent, sexy man.



Well, one night around midnight, we had reached a point in our walk that we decided to take the train. Back then, I think it was the number 2 train and since they've changed the train lines since I've lived there I'm unsure what it would be now. Just for sake of argument, let's say that it sooo doesn't matter. We got into the very first car and stood at the door right next to the conductor's booth so we could look out the window and chat. Standing side by side but facing each other, we began our chat as usual and jumped around various topics as we liked to do. We always managed to tie up the different topics by the end. While talking about something or another, I was staring at his curls, the different shades of color in his hair, his eyelashes, his lips, his dimples, his chin, his neck, he said something... my response was a confused look and it was obvious that I had gotten lost. Emburriskinn! I must've turned all shades of red as I turned to face the window to look out as we had reached a section that was above ground just in time. Watching the city and lights, a mixed feeling of security melted with my fear of heights to produce an unusual emotion that I tried hard to suppress.



We continued our talk, but this time I stared at his reflection in the glass of the window and remember remarking to myself how beautiful this creature was. He watched me as well through the reflection and when I lost track of our conversation the second time, he said nothing. He stepped closer and gently stroked the side of my face, drawing his finger down my neck to my lower back sending chills shooting throughout my body. Not having met any resistance to his touch, I guess he felt at liberty to take it a little further. He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. With my body pressed against him I could feel his hard cock on my back, letting me know that he felt the same. Kissing my neck, his hands began exploring my body with one on my breast, the other went up my skirt. The poor gentleman that was sitting nearby enjoying our conversations, quietly nodding at certain parts, suddenly jumped up and moved further away. I'm sure he had a sense that this was more of an uncontrolled passion than just simple make out time.



His hand made it's way under my panties rather easily where it found a swollen and ready clit. With my pussy already wet he pushed his fingers deep inside until I let out a soft moan, then stroked my clit as if there was no one else in the world. I went to move away from him as the train pulled into the platform but he held me tighter whispering in my ear that he didn't care. He bent me forward so that he could continue to play with my pussy from the back, in and out, in and out, in and out. My knees got weak and I was suddenly greatful that he was holding me so tightly because I could no longer stand on my own. The orgasm came uncontrollably as I put my hands up on the window and struggled to keep my moaning restrained, as if no one would notice otherwise.



The train continued onward, lumbering and swaying, squeaking, squeeling. The conductor presented from the door and I'll never forget his face. The conductor was a tall, broad man with a round belly and thick beard, dark skinned and frustrated. This beautiful man that was so artfully playing me leaned to his right and said something that I couldn't hear. It gets kinda hard to hear things when one is on the fourth or fifth orgasm and trying to work through the embarrassment of being made to cum in public with people watching while cumming again, ya know. The conductor said something like "hurry it up then" and slammed the door shut. I felt my skirt being raised up over my ass and my panties pulled to the side. I saw him get closer in the reflection of the glass as the head of his penis felt hot against my skin, presenting for penetration. I thought to myself, "Oh god, I can't believe this is happening" as I begged for him to provide some sense of mercy but lacked the strength and self restraint to stop him.



He penetrated me fully with a long stroke and wide girth that forced a more than audible moan from my lips. He had both breasts in his hands and had my torso and face pressed against the window as my ass arched back to take whatever he wanted to do to me. He fucked me mercilessly through tunnels and dark and light and swaying. At one point, he had a firm grip on my ass and the other hand over my mouth to limit the cries. By this time, the subway car had cleared out and no one was on the car but him and I. Others chose different cars to board, I'm sure, once they figured out what was happening in car number 1. He continued his onslaught with my body being pressed rhythmically against the window, tits out and on the glass with my shirt rolled up, cum dripping down my legs. I felt his cock suddenly grow just a little longer and a little wider as he began to cum.


The strokes deeper, harder, faster, he started pulling my hair to hold me still to take all of him. The last stroke pressed me completely against the door with his body snugly against mine, my pussy contracting around him as he pulsated within me, my final orgasm coordinated with his. Out of breath, he withdrew and we adjusted ourselves and flopped onto the seats next to us. We sat there for a while and said nothing for a few stops until we finally decided to get off the train. It was like reaching the end of the internet... surprising, satisfying and eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment