Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rope top For Tonight

Image: Naughty but I'm not sure who the image was taken by but it's used for myspace freeware.


I don't have much time to capture this experience tonight, but all I can say is DAMN!!! My first night learning to be a Rope top and I loved the whole feel of everything. The Rope passing my hands, the sound of it sawing across itself to make that loop or knot, hmmmm... just ecstasy tilted on its side for me. I didn't think the Rope could mesmerize me and possess me the way it did. I had to be cautious and pull back a little so I didn't get so taken over that I forget myself and the situation but it was a great feeling. I think my/our Sir started something here.



The Rope bottom gave quite a bit of inspiration, acting as a muse his body enticed me to want to do all sorts of things to him. He was so flexible and so willing, delicious to the eye, and sweet to the tooth. I didn't bite him yet, but anyone could tell something sweet by looks and smell alone. I believe he is the perfect person for me to start out with as he loves Rope the same way I do, and he's a switch. Which is something that is appealing more and more to me as I fantasize about the devilment that could be had. Yet, again, my self restraint interfered but I'm okay with that as I prefer to take things very slowly. I'm really a 346 year old woman that's reliving her third life, ya know.



On the last note, thanks for the bite baby girl. I love your switchability too and it's a complete turn on. She made my nipples so hard with that bite, goosebumps covered my body, the hair on the back of my neck stood up, whew! I love my life.

2 comments:

  1. so THAT's where you got off too. :-) Sounds like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can identify with the sensual, erotic, consuming feel and mysticism of rope.
    it is as if it is alive all by itself, has a mind and desire of its own beyond you.
    enjoyed the post, thank you.

    finbar.

    ReplyDelete