Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FEM/Birthday Party


Image found at http://www.voice-maniacs.com/wp-content/uploads/domina.jpg
I was invited by my Mentor almost two months ago and took off work to make it happen. I wanted to go because out of all the parties She's attended, this is one that She really wanted me to attend with Her. I was honored, and still am.
The evening started chaotic enough, as She was hosting the party and preparations had to be made. I wasn't sure what to expect and definitely didn't know it was a party for FemDommes, but was pleasantly surprised when I found out. We arrived to the house, and right off the bat, there were some boys there already preparing. She just gave a few more directions and we were off to get dressed and await the other guests. I wore a black, pvc corset, super short boy's shorts, thigh high stockings and black boots.
The strangest thing happened to me from the very beginning. I am not a people person, don't like conversating a whole lot and find it hard to relate to anyone outside of specific purposes. For the first time, the more people that showed up, the more at home I felt. Almost everyone I met and spoke with was like I was talking to a long-lost friend. They were so easy-going and down to earth that I had no problem engaging anyone, keeping up an interesting conversation or just hanging out enjoying the scenery.
The boys were the most well-trained bunch I've ever encountered. they were extremely polite and respectful, none were obnoxious or testy. they were on it, protocol was moderate to high and they were hittin' those marks as tight as a Marine's drill and ceremony. The Dommes were highly approachable and the conversations and energies were fluid, flowing freely throughout the entire house. Not really what I expected... better.
I have never been in an environment where I felt so free to be myself and it made me realize how much of myself I alter in order to be generally acceptable in society. Not so much my behavior but the way I interact with others. My ideas and thoughts, for once, were similar to the women around me. The boys were equally as eager to serve as they were to play. The service that I did expect from the boys were carried out without the looks, griping or complaining of their 'nilla counterparts. To top it all, I didn't feel the pressure to feel bad that I was demanding to someone, that I was a bitch, or a Queen, or whatever, as is sometimes the adjectives from society... . Now I don't mind being called any of those names, but being accepted for who I am by a group (not just one or two people) means a lot to me, more than what I thought it would.
I think I've really found a home with this group and hope to make many more socials and parties with them. I enjoyed myself beyond enjoyment and pleasure. The party was just awesome and the birthday boy was rather lucky... as many as four Mistresses playing him at one time. he had a smile from ear to ear when We were through... .

No comments:

Post a Comment