Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anima Sola


Render: Pulled back by Rolfw


"He came back again last night and tore me like paper. He opened me like a flower of pain, and it felt good. He sank into me and set me on fire, like he always does. Made me burn from the inside out." - Gothika.





There is a large part of me that would love to be locked in a prison, visited by a larger than life demon that hurts me and fucks the life out of me (almost to the point of oblivion) as my reward for his pain. To burn for his pleasure, unsure if I can or if I'll die first, claws on the door without knowing if I'm trying to scratch it open or express the intensity of my passion. Hanging by my hair from his massive hand as he carves who I belong to on my chest, choking me before giving me the pleasure I now burn for, slammed against the wall to feel the gravity of his weight... I'd take all of him, then kneel at his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment